PDA

View Full Version : very sever case , but i still have hope

freakedout
08-19-2007, 10:31 AM
some things that are happening to me :-
1) in places like malls , resturants , any place that require to be around people my eyes either attached to floor or very hard to look at some body at the eyes so i pretend that i am not being any attension to hime.
2)impossible to use phone at work and if that happened very rarely my voice becomes weard. :shock:
3)at work , i rearly talk to people mostly quite , and if happened i needed to talke to some one i just tell hime to followe me to the tea room and we talked even for stupid question .
4)never ever joined meeting
5)keep checking if people looking at me.
6)very low or lack of confidance
7)very weak personality
8)at work i keep my self busy not to give people a chance to talke to me because if that satuation happed i don't make sense .
9) i avoid lift and i use staires . i get very stressed over there and even in the waiting process. :shock:
10) when i am driving my car and i stoped for some reason (a signal for example ) i keep looking at the person at my left and right and the one behind me beside i look at the mirror for they person infront of me in case he is staring at me.
11)never have peace of mind if i am around people distracted and disturped.

notice : the only thing that worked with me is alchool. but not meds

[Miffy]
01-11-2008, 10:42 AM
hey there, i too have a thing bout not being able to talk on the fone, for one my throat closes up and i sometimes have to fight it out of me, feeling like people are looking at you even if they arnt makes u feel very uncomfortable and incrediblyupsetting...
maybe u should try goin bak to the docs and changin med? or do u see a councellor?