PDA

View Full Version : what's good!!!

laurentellez
05-22-2013, 02:13 AM
What is a good non habbit forming medication??? I'm scared to take anything else??

scared44
05-22-2013, 02:26 AM
What is a good non habbit forming medication??? I'm scared to take anything else??

Hi Avanza is a great antidepressant /anxiety medication! Its not addictive at all. I've been on it for 10yrs now and couldn't cope without it. Hope this helps. Take care :-)

kelliesean
06-10-2013, 07:43 PM

I have had fantastic very closely guided and monitored (by psychologist) results with Paxil, lorazepam and then later Zoloft! Great drugs! They changed my life for the better! :)

One just has to keep in kind that these are powerful drugs and we need to be monitored and guided by a professional.. For example you can not just hop on in with a huge dose.. Nor can u just stop taking them cold turkey. .. Severe side effects can occur.. Everything must be gradual..

I was on lorazepam for 6 months while my Zoloft was really taking hold w in my system. Once my dr began slowly decreasing. My lorazepam It was a little shaky sometimes.. And my final end dose caused me a bit of a panic attack.. But that was all.. And Zoloft carried me happily without the aide of lorazepam from there on :)

Floydlawson
06-12-2013, 08:25 AM
I am new to the medication world and the anxiety. Is there anything over the counter to help the stomach and nausea.

Ahlstrom
06-12-2013, 09:36 PM
I am new to the medication world and the anxiety. Is there anything over the counter to help the stomach and nausea.

There is, but I'm unsure as to how it would work with anxiety-induced nausea, I think it's usually for stomach nausea caused by other things.

Nicholemarie783
06-13-2013, 12:46 AM
What I used to (and still) do when I was younger and before I realized that my stomach upset and nausea was caused by anxiety, I would take a Benadryl (allergy medication) and that would usually do the trick. It does make me sleepy though, so beware. It is over the counter.

kelliesean
06-13-2013, 05:51 AM
What I used to (and still) do when I was younger and before I realized that my stomach upset and nausea was caused by anxiety, I would take a Benadryl (allergy medication) and that would usually do the trick. It does make me sleepy though, so beware. It is over the counter.

Ahh! Yes! Benadryl is absolutely used as anti anxiety! Funny! I forgot about that! I have used before too- many years ago. It does sooth..