PDA

View Full Version : "Sick"

Samantha34
05-16-2013, 09:50 PM
So apparently since I have anxiety I'm "sick". I'm so pissed off right now. Nobody thinks I can do anything and the reasoning is because "I'm sick". I'm NOT sick I have anxiety, yes it's a mental illness but I'm fine I can still do things like everyone else my brain just thinks differently and yes I have problems with certain things but not with everything like everyone is thinking. I'm so tired of being judged. It's like now since people know I have anxiety they treat me differently and judge me just because they don't understand. The look at me differently than they did before. I'm so done with it, I'm tired of everyone thinking that I can't do anything just because I have anxiety. Yes I have anxiety but no I'm not sick. Ugh if only they understood.

shaikhrahuf
05-17-2013, 12:53 AM
Samantha,
Its not they look at us differntly, its our brain who is sick and says to our body that they are thinking differntly, which makes us to see differently, anxiety is not a big disorder, every human being has it, but tendency in u is higher, so juz b calm close ur eyes and keep deep breating while ur muscles tense and then release.. if u want a personal chat i am here on whatsapp, fb, kik, skype.. PM me or reply will give u my number or login name..

Samantha34
05-17-2013, 01:10 AM
Samantha,
Its not they look at us differntly, its our brain who is sick and says to our body that they are thinking differntly, which makes us to see differently, anxiety is not a big disorder, every human being has it, but tendency in u is higher, so juz b calm close ur eyes and keep deep breating while ur muscles tense and then release.. if u want a personal chat i am here on whatsapp, fb, kik, skype.. PM me or reply will give u my number or login name..

That makes sense. I just feel like they see me differently and won't let me do things that they would if they didn't know that I had anxiety.

scared44
05-17-2013, 01:43 AM
All us anxiety sufferers are put into the to hard basket!! Only because people out there that dont suffer couldn't give a damn.... They are not worth worring about because there heads are so far up there arses to even care about what we go through on a daily basis. Thank god for forums like this where you can vent, rant ect!! My family DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL!!

Samantha34
05-17-2013, 06:28 AM
All us anxiety sufferers are put into the to hard basket!! Only because people out there that dont suffer couldn't give a damn.... They are not worth worring about because there heads are so far up there arses to even care about what we go through on a daily basis. Thank god for forums like this where you can vent, rant ect!! My family DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL!!

My family and my boyfriend care. They try and understand but they don't. They want me better they just don't know how to help me.

shaikhrahuf
05-17-2013, 06:54 AM
Yes people dont understand, famiky supports but frnds keeps bullying.. not happened wid me but heard from many suffering people..

Samantha34
05-17-2013, 07:05 AM
My family gets frustrated with me and I get frustrated with them. Even sometimes get frustrated with myself. I know that they don't understand and it's hard for both sides. If I could let them live a day in my shoes I would just so they would understand how hard it is.