PDA

View Full Version : Juggling with Anxiety and Work.

DeviozMartin
05-14-2013, 05:28 PM
How is everyone doing tonight?

I am new to the site and came on here to talk to people that I can relate with. I have been battling with full blown Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, and Short Term Memory Loss since childhood. I am in my thirties now and still have trouble dealing with my anxiety in places like home, work, and in public

My anxiety has been a interference in my life as I work and support my wife and kids.

I have thoughts like am:
• Did I clean the dishes right?
• Did I sweep correctly?
• Am I doing to do perfect at work?
• What will my boss think?
• Did I forget my phone or wallet?

Is there anyone with the same symptoms that have advice on how to deal with full blown anxiety?

half2teach
05-17-2013, 02:06 PM
What symptoms do you experience? I have been home all week from anxiety. Hasn't done me a bit of good to take either. You seem like you are a perfectionist... That might be part of the problem. Let some of that go... and say, "who cares!" I am seeing a therapist ; that might be a place for you start as well. Family members are loving but don't get it. I feel for you. Also try meditation, relaxing music, deep breathing, Your FAith...

DeviozMartin
05-17-2013, 04:31 PM
i guess you can call it perfectionist its an OCD symptoms i have always had in fear that i might forget something i was suppose to do.