PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety attack?

Samantha34
04-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Can someone give me some background on what an anxiety attack is? I think I either had an anxiety attack or a panic attack the other day but I'm not sure seeing as how it was the first one I have ever had. Just wanted to know what they are and the differences between the two.

blondieqtpie
04-12-2013, 02:26 AM
Anxiety there is a cause usually known... Panic is sudden and you feel anxiety sometimes for no apparent reason

Samantha34
04-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Ok then it was an anxiety attack that I had.

Lin
04-12-2013, 02:29 AM
An anxiety attack usually turns into panic attack. You just get really panicky about what going to happen and feel need to get away or stop doing what doing. Anxiety is head really worrying, usually irrational thoughts, and really hard to stop it.

Samantha34
04-12-2013, 02:31 AM
Yeah it was defiantly an anxiety attack.

blondieqtpie
04-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Anxiety and panic have the same symptoms Bjt different underlying causes

Lin
04-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Only different underlying causes because when panic attacks happen because of anxiety then they are based on irrational fear and worries about something that might happen. And these are type of panic attacks people with mental health problems usually get.
If panic attack is because of something really scary happening then this is a different sort of panic attack and your fear and anxiety is real then and you do need to leave place or situation.