PDA

View Full Version : might need some help

msduty2013
03-19-2013, 01:45 AM
I just wanted to post and say you may see a lot of me on here. I have decided to leave my husband. The only reason I have been with him so long is because every time I finally get tired of him using me and lying to me I make him leave but as soon as he is gone I start panicking and anxiety hits. I need to stay strong this time and realize I CAN make it without him!

laurandisorder
03-19-2013, 04:06 AM
You go girl!!

My partner and I have been through our fair share of ups and downs and I know that anxiety has played a role in keeping us together and to an extent it saved our relationship because without it, improbably wouldn't have had the guts to leave and see what life was like on the other side and he would have never gotten his act together.

I fully sympathize with how stressful and anxiety inducing this split could potentially be, but don't let it rule you. Stay busy and surround yourself with positive people.

You deserve better and I bet you'll find that the toxic relationship was a big factor in your anxiety. Good luck with everything x

msduty2013
03-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Thank you! It hasnt set in yet but when I go somewhere alone it will and itz so hard to step away from what you know and try new things when you have anxiety. I really think if I can start a new life the anxiety will lessen cause it has before. I had a year where I had almost none before I met him.

msduty2013
03-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Well it happened tonight for some reason knowing he is 25 miles away is causing my anxiety to go through the roof! I know he will never change and I need to do this but its sooo hard!