PDA

View Full Version : vision and tiredness

Jeordie
07-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Hi,

I am having a couple of problems now. First is blurry vision. Since this winter I'm afraid my vision had some changes since I see the shadow of my nose more prominently of before. I didn't do any exam or test...since my psichologist told me it's just nervous. But it's still here...

Now, my vision feels so fatigues I have troubles looking at my computer screen. I work as designer and I stay hours at the computer a day. I can type this, but focusing on the letters is difficult, sometimes intolerable. What do you think I should do?

Second. Lately I get TERRIBLY tired after eating my cereal at 6 pm. I have done that all winter with no problems. For some reason food makes me tired when it's hot? Anyway, it's not a nice tiredness, it's almost intolarable, like I HAVE to sleep, but I can't. It's just exhaustion. I find it hard to walk. I can just lie on my bed and stay with it until it's gone (it takes 2 hours or so).
Any ideas on this, too?

Thanks.

imported_admin
07-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Hey Jeordie,

I know this will be difficult as designing is your job, but try and spend least time on the computer as possible. I found sitting infront of the computer all days makes my anxiety worse.

As for your vision and tiredness, these are common symptoms of anxiety. For me they come and go :(