PDA

View Full Version : is it normal to randomly feel hopeless during anxiety..

mglover92
03-14-2013, 12:04 AM
I was sitting down and something triggered my anxiety and I got a hopeless feeling because of it. The feeling made my heart beat real quick and I couldnt breath...the thought was that I was going to be stuck like this forever..is this normal for anxiety sufferers?

jamus75
03-14-2013, 12:50 AM
Use to feel like this daily and still do sometimes.

v-lo
03-14-2013, 01:18 AM
This is very normal. Don't be afraid of anxiety, you feed it and it grows when you think negatively. Sending happy, positive thoughts, your way. Feel better, soon.

scared44
03-14-2013, 02:05 AM
I also feel the same and its all anxiety related even though at times you feel like your going to die!! Its a cruel and debilitating thing to go through! Ive just reached 26 long yrs fighting panic,social phobia,agraphobia and also cant eat in front of most people :'(

janey
03-14-2013, 07:36 AM
This is very normal for anxiety suffers. I personally feel this every time I get anxiety. The feeling makes me feel suicidal, but it does always fade away.

mglover92
03-14-2013, 12:48 PM
This is very normal for anxiety suffers. I personally feel this every time I get anxiety. The feeling makes me feel suicidal, but it does always fade away.

yes i feel the exact same way. Why is this? This is the part that scares me! it goes away within seconds but I really hate the feeling and I know i would never act upon it. But why do I feel it during anxiety? I dont want to think I am suicidal!

moonchild1986
03-14-2013, 03:23 PM
I've started feeling like this too ! I'd be ok then the next minute I'm anxious then ill feel dread but a different kind of dread. It's hard to describe. Ill feel very low almost suicidal. It scares the daylights outta me. I'm beginning to be afraid of being alone. Just incase ! I'd never act on them though but my god that feeling !!!! :(

Blessed
03-14-2013, 04:27 PM
I can so relate!!! Something great happens then the next second some dreadful thought of doom comes over me and totally ruins the moment. It's so overwhelming