PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attack Symptoms

Mohawk65
03-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Hi. Every morning before work, I have difficultly breathing which leads to gagging and then dry heaving. This happens several times each morning. It has also happened at work. My heart feels like its coming out of my chest. I was recently diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome. My doctor has given me multiple tests and believes these are symptoms of anxiety. I feel like my world is ending. I am taking prestique and klonopin. I really really tired of dealing with this for several years. I'm feeling like I have no fight left. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms? Thank you all!!

vonnhelsing
03-09-2013, 02:09 PM
me too.. me too..
i have full blown anxiety every morning when i wake up and getting ready for work is a huge struggle. im forever contemplating just staying at home and resting because i fear i wont make it through the day. the thing is every time i decided to sit at home my anxiety was going crazy. and when i do go to work, im so busy and distracted i don't even notice my anxiety. i also have major issues with my stomach and i really believe that it's related to anxiety because i notice that when i have an anxious phase it is always followed by IBS and a never ending list of symptoms.

Mohawk65
03-09-2013, 02:42 PM
me too.. me too..
i have full blown anxiety every morning when i wake up and getting ready for work is a huge struggle. im forever contemplating just staying at home and resting because i fear i wont make it through the day. the thing is every time i decided to sit at home my anxiety was going crazy. and when i do go to work, im so busy and distracted i don't even notice my anxiety. i also have major issues with my stomach and i really believe that it's related to anxiety because i notice that when i have an anxious phase it is always followed by IBS and a never ending list of symptoms.

Thank so much for your reply. I too contemplate about going to work or staying home. I also agree that when I work, I get distracted. Your reply helps you know what this like too. Thank you!!!