PDA

View Full Version : Question for girls only!!!

1Laticia
02-11-2013, 06:51 AM
I have noticed since I started to have anxiety my cycle is always late and irregular. Does anyone else experience this?..

BiBiDoll
02-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Yes. Stress will cause your period to act all out of wack. Best solution is birth control because it helps regulate your periods. Having irregular periods can lead to medical issues and infertility.

abbyholmess
02-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Yes! That's why I went on birth control, which really helps regulate it. But yeah it started getting weird and irregular when I developed panic disorder. Stress has a lot of impact on your cycle!

BiBiDoll
02-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Yeah there are times when mine is still off and very painful. All I can do is roll in a ball and cry. But before the birthcontrol I would go months without one and then boom horror period. Try eating lots of fruit that are juicy like watermelon, grapes and such. Drink tea and water. Stay away from sugary drinks like soda and juices. And do yoga or stretching. This will help a lot. It will keep you a bit more comfortable and relaxed.

deepbreaths
02-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Definitely. Make sure you're eating enough too!

1Laticia
02-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Thanks you guys for the advice!

Ahlstrom
02-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Nope. Never had it.

weary
02-12-2013, 02:39 PM
My anxiety is actually my warning that I am going to get my period the week before it is crazy high. I noticed that when I was pregnant I had no anxiety no panic attacks nothing about 2 months after having her the anxiety and panic started full force stress and anxiety can cause a lot of things including the delay or weirdness of cycle changes. Birth control is an option it will also help with any hormones that are out of whack, I can not take estrogen so to regulate me they I'd the Mirana which since there is no estrogen in it my anxiety has gotten worse.