PDA

View Full Version : Internal vibrating?

Courtneykinns
01-29-2013, 03:27 AM
So i have this weird tingly vibrating feeling all over my body. Has anyone else experienced this?

jamus75
01-29-2013, 04:00 AM
Not I Courtney but I have had my heartbeat seem to vibrate me before. Not sure if its the same you're experiencing

Courtneykinns
01-29-2013, 04:10 AM
Not I Courtney but I have had my heartbeat seem to vibrate me before. Not sure if its the same you're experiencing

My heartbeat vibrates too! & my legs & feet. It feels really weird.

jamus75
01-29-2013, 04:17 AM
I can also seem to take / feel my pulse basically anywhere on my body. I can just hold real still and not breathe and feel my pulse in my head. It's so annoying. I wonder if people without anxiety feel this. I can't remember doing so before I knew I had it.

dazza
01-29-2013, 04:19 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Courtneykinns
01-29-2013, 04:28 AM
I can also seem to take / feel my pulse basically anywhere on my body. I can just hold real still and not breathe and feel my pulse in my head. It's so annoying. I wonder if people without anxiety feel this. I can't remember doing so before I knew I had it.

Me too! I honestly have only suffered from extremely bad anxiety for 2 months now, & i dont remember anything about my body before. Its kind of sad, i just miss my old self. I miss not worrying or feeling crappy everyday.
Anxiety makes life miserable.

justconfused
01-29-2013, 06:54 AM
It's almost funny/depressing at the same time. I can't remember what is normal anymore. I'll be having a good day and it is still not as good as it should be because I'll be asking myself is this normal. To answer the question about the vibrating feeling. Yes I've been experiencing it all night. I can't even lay still because it gets to the point I can actually feel it feel like it its moving my body slightly on the bed. Very annoying. When I'm about to have a bad attack my whole body shakes. Especially my legs. I can sit down and just watch my legs involuntarily jump.

laurandisorder
01-29-2013, 07:15 AM
So i have this weird tingly vibrating feeling all over my body. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes yes yes!!!!
When I had sleep paralysis the other day, I had this horrible electric feeling vibration that seemed to get more intense as I exhaled.
Strangest feeling every. I'm assuming it is associated with the anxiety because my heart was going a mile a minute when it happened!

Courtneykinns
01-29-2013, 01:33 PM
It from the anxiety . It is the only symptom that i have had all the way though.

I think it is just the nerves of the body misfiring . Does it feel like you are buzzing ? Sort of like when you feel pride in something .

Yeah it feels like buzzing! & It wont go away for hours.

sandyrdh1
01-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Yeah it feels like buzzing! & It wont go away for hours.

I am so glad I read this. I have been feeling like this for the past few days! My heart palps are so much better but now I feel like I am buzzing all the time. Kinda like I have had to many drinks and get the buzz feeling but I can still function. When I sit down its like I can feel my body on a high. It's so strang and I told this to my doctor and he looked at me like I was crazy. He said you feel high? I was like yes and buzzing feeling all over my body and even a slight ringing in my head. Anyone know what causes this. He don't. He just though u was crazy!

n1ck13
01-31-2013, 05:05 AM
I don't buzz or vibrate but I do hear a pulse in my ears and get quite light headed :/ I also get random sharp stabs through my chest..

dazza
01-31-2013, 07:02 AM
I sometimes still get what I believe you all describe.

This was the mildest of my many symptoms but was usually an early indication of an impending attack some time later on.

It's difficult to describe in fullness because it's quite unique, but if anything, it feels like an small (but annoying) electric current passing through the entire chest area and often down the arms and into the hands.

I noticed it would usually be accompanied by a/ what felt like a bloated feeling in chest + stomach and b/ a stiff, mildly painful back of the neck

I've never found an absolute explanation for it. I.e. what it actually is. I only find "it's an anxiety or stress symptom".

Being that the sensation is so widespread, one can only assume it is nerve related. Almost like the nerves are being mildy vibrated within their cavities.

Who knows...