PDA

View Full Version : Symptom

anthonyjbro760
01-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Does anyone else with anxiety run a higher body temp my seems to run in the 99 range is this normal or am I jus over worried bout it

sandyrdh1
01-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Does anyone else with anxiety run a higher body temp my seems to run in the 99 range is this normal or am I jus over worried bout it

Yes I have. I believe it's hot flushes from the anxiety

Saldav
01-27-2013, 05:01 PM

Ya I get hot and sweat, but I've never checked my temp. I will how and see what's up.

anthonyjbro760
01-27-2013, 05:05 PM
Always makes me think have some kind of infection wit the symptoms n everything is confused me on what's actually infection or anxiety

sandyrdh1
01-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Always makes me think have some kind of infection wit the symptoms n everything is confused me on what's actually infection or anxiety

Is you temp always high or just when your battling anxiety that day

anthonyjbro760
01-27-2013, 06:02 PM
It goes down i. The 98 range....past few weeks ive had bad Health anxiety and jus general worry I've had this on n off for years and when it hits hard its like the first time all over again

sandyrdh1
01-27-2013, 06:04 PM
It goes down i. The 98 range....past few weeks ive had bad Health anxiety and jus general worry I've had this on n off for years and when it hits hard its like the first time all over again

As long as it is going down and does not stay like that. If you had an infection it would be a constant temp and get higher. Sometimes just allergy a can cause a rise in temp

anthonyjbro760
01-27-2013, 06:11 PM
I hope so freaks me out due to all the other anxiety symptoms I'm tring to face this head on and feel like I'm dying too overwhelming at times mornings are the worst

Cara1989
01-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Ive been having this feeling like my arms feel like they have a fever in them I just labeled it anxiety its weird

sandyrdh1
01-27-2013, 06:17 PM
I hope so freaks me out due to all the other anxiety symptoms I'm tring to face this head on and feel like I'm dying too overwhelming at times mornings are the worst

I know the feeling. Any symptom even small can set me off. I hate it.

sandyrdh1
01-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Ive been having this feeling like my arms feel like they have a fever in them I just labeled it anxiety its weird

I get that in my face:(..

alankay
01-27-2013, 06:32 PM
99 might be normal for you. Mine's tad lower than 98.6 and that's no biggie as there is some variation among people. Alankay

anthonyjbro760
01-28-2013, 12:13 PM
No I'm getting real scared I've been urinating more than normal starting to think I'm metobolic or dibetic I gotta wait to see the doctor I'm so lost

sandyrdh1
01-28-2013, 12:15 PM
No I'm getting real scared I've been urinating more than normal starting to think I'm metobolic or dibetic I gotta wait to see the doctor I'm so lost

Anxiety makes you pee a lot. Lol

anthonyjbro760
01-28-2013, 12:18 PM
It's clear as water every symptom freaks me out :(

sandyrdh1
01-28-2013, 02:47 PM
It's clear as water every symptom freaks me out :(

Clear is good. Dark is bad! Yellow is sometimes from vitamins or certain foods or drinks.

justconfused
01-28-2013, 03:37 PM
When I'm anxious I pee alot. Clear pee is a very good sign. It is probably clear because of peeing so much, actually. It flushes your system out/cleans it. Have you been drinking alot? Water? Try to recall what all you have drank. Water will generally make you go more frequently, and is much easier for your kidneys to filter. This is a big reason I quit drinking cokes and stuff. That is hard on the kidneys.

I am not trying to scare you, and that temp may be normal for you body. But I did run a low grade fever lingering just below 100 for the past few days due to either a cold or sinus infection and I urinated alot. It's the body's way of keeping your body temp normal. When you have a fever it uses the liquids to regulate and there's only one place for it to go after that. That's a big purpose of water, to regulate body temp.

Don't worry though. Even if it is from fighting an infection that is a very low grade fever. Well actually it's not considered a fever until breaking 100. I've had fevers up to 103 degrees fahrenheit and had the worst feelings from it for days and I was fine. A doc will actually tell you not to worry until you've had one above the mid 102 range for more than a few days.

anthonyjbro760
01-28-2013, 03:38 PM
My anxiety is so bad today mind is racing keep thinking my body is damaged seriously I gotta wait to see a doctor not feeling much hope today :(

bamboosh
01-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Lol I pee alot and have done for years ,tho I had an infection two weeks back that made it harder to pee and I still overthink it sometimes even though its cleared up , if I havnt pissed for a few hours I start to think why dont I need to piss lol