PDA

View Full Version : friend request

Saldav
01-27-2013, 04:42 PM
I have this forum as an app on my phone and I don't see the option to send a friend request or accept a request. Who else has this issue, and who here is on app or pc etc.

sandyrdh1
01-27-2013, 04:45 PM
I have this forum as an app on my phone and I don't see the option to send a friend request or accept a request. Who else has this issue, and who here is on app or pc etc.

I don't see that option either. Another app I am on has that option for friend request. I am in my phone.

Saldav
01-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Do you guys get notifications to your phone whenever someone replies to your post/threads etc.

I don't

sandyrdh1
01-27-2013, 04:59 PM
Do you guys get notifications to your phone whenever someone replies to your post/threads etc.

I don't

I don't on here because when I signed up it gave me the option and I declined because the other forum I was on it would ding all hours of the night because when US sleeps others are just waking up. Lol.

Saldav
01-27-2013, 05:11 PM
I don't on here because when I signed up it gave me the option and I declined because the other forum I was on it would ding all hours of the night because when US sleeps others are just waking up. Lol.

Didn't think of that. Then its good I don't get notifications in the middle of the nite. I do get PM's as emails