PDA

View Full Version : Progress

temperancebrennan
01-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Today I managed a full day with minimal symptoms. Went to the cinema with my friend to see Django Unchained (brilliant film, if you've not seen it, I'd definitely recommend it)
I had to take 1 diazepam whilst I was in there to prevent it from getting worse, but I managed an hours car ride there & an hour back & the 3 hour film.
I've not felt fully normal, I was a bit on edge, but it's been the best day that I've had in the past few weeks, so I'm really happy right now :)

Saldav
01-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Today I managed a full day with minimal symptoms. Went to the cinema with my friend to see Django Unchained (brilliant film, if you've not seen it, I'd definitely recommend it)
I had to take 1 diazepam whilst I was in there to prevent it from getting worse, but I managed an hours car ride there & an hour back & the 3 hour film.
I've not felt fully normal, I was a bit on edge, but it's been the best day that I've had in the past few weeks, so I'm really happy right now :)

And I'm happy for you, good job! Sweetie

temperancebrennan
01-26-2013, 02:51 PM
Thank you.
I am aware of how daft it sounds to say I managed 5/6 hours out of the house feeling mostly normal (most people take that for granted) but I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to enjoy a day this week & not letting things take over.

dazza
01-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Thank you.
I am aware of how daft it sounds to say I managed 5/6 hours out of the house feeling mostly normal (most people take that for granted) but I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to enjoy a day this week & not letting things take over.

It's a great start.

What do you think has helped achieve this?

temperancebrennan
01-26-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm not too sure really. I REALLY wanted to see the film so that might have had something to do with it. Because I wanted to enjoy the film when I couldn't fully last time I went to the cinema.
I just hope I can have some more days like this.

adrenalyn
01-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Good for you! Wishing you more days ahead just like the one you had today :)

temperancebrennan
01-26-2013, 04:08 PM
Thank you. I hope everyone has had a good day.

trinidiva
01-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Good for you!!!! Just take things day by day...
Also, Django unchained was an awesome movie!!!

temperancebrennan
01-26-2013, 05:26 PM
It really was amazing. I wasn't sure about what I'd think of it, being a western. But then I thought, "It's Tarantino, how can it be bad?!". It did not disappoint. I'll probably even go to see it again.

justconfused
01-26-2013, 05:36 PM
It really was amazing. I wasn't sure about what I'd think of it, being a western. But then I thought, "It's Tarantino, how can it be bad?!". It did not disappoint. I'll probably even go to see it again.

I've definitely been interested in seeing it. I'm glad everyone says positive things about it. I'll have to see it sometime.

Ritch
01-28-2013, 05:51 PM
your inbox is full :)