PDA

View Full Version : People say sugar is bad is juice sugar bad?

gaza514
01-23-2013, 05:38 PM
People say sugar is bad is juice sugar bad? Like orange juice

trinidiva
01-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Most juice you buy in the grocery will have sugar, the only way you will avoid that is if you use the juicer and make the juice yourself. I try to limit my Orange juice to a small half a glass each morning....

metallijim
01-23-2013, 07:09 PM
You can't avoid sugar completely. The body wouldn't go very long without it. With anxiety you should moderate your intake. Try to cut down or cut out your intake of refined sugars, fizzy drinks, sweets etc. Fresh juices are good for you, it contains natural sugar, the type the body needs. Most (if not all) whole foods contain natural sugars but these are all recommended for anxiety sufferers. It's just a matter of getting the right balance in your diet.

justconfused
01-23-2013, 07:15 PM
People say sugar is bad is juice sugar bad? Like orange juice

The first 18 years of my life I lived off of soft drinks. Mainly Mellow Yellow or Pepsi. This last year I have completely quit cold turkey and haven't drank or wanted any in months now. I now drink water, and juice, juice, and more juice. It's the only way I can go without the caffeine. Make sure you get 100% juice and all natural flavor. If you get 100% juice with no artificial flavors and no sugar added it is good for you. I get apple juice and grape juice mostly, but watch the brands you get. Some brands are full of articial flavors and sugars. Here in the U.S. there is a cheap brand called ocean spray that is loaded with sugars.