PDA

View Full Version : just a thought

Saldav
01-16-2013, 12:03 AM
A reality TV show with all of us on this forum living together Jersey shore status. I think big ratings. What Do you guys think?

laurandisorder
01-16-2013, 03:17 AM
Hahahahaha!

I love it!!

dazza
01-16-2013, 05:06 AM
A reality TV show with all of us on this forum living together Jersey shore status. I think big ratings. What Do you guys think?

pmsl... god, I'd pay anything to watch it.

24/7 panic attack action!!

jhunter89
01-16-2013, 05:14 AM
Haha or a big brother one, (as long as the Geordie guy does the voice over)
Day four in the anxiety disorder house: 5 of the housemates have already been rushed to the ER complaining of chest pains, dazza is on the verge of a panic attack after eating a particularly hot curry and Jamie is in the bathroom cryin'
Hahahaha

trinidiva
01-16-2013, 05:26 AM

Awesome....as long as I don't have Snookie's role....cool.

trinidiva
01-16-2013, 05:27 AM
Day four in the anxiety disorder house: 5 of the housemates have already been rushed to the ER complaining of chest pains, dazza is on the verge of a panic attack after eating a particularly hot curry and Jamie is in the bathroom cryin'
Hahahaha

Lololol.....I am laughing too hard over here....that is too funny.

lindz
01-16-2013, 05:38 AM
Love it!!!!!

So enyertaining

dazza
01-16-2013, 05:51 AM
Hahahaha

LMAO!!

Don't think it would get that far to be honest...

DAY ONE in the GAD PAD, due to their disorder, NONE of the house mates have even made it to the house.
THE END

<que Big Bro music>

trinidiva
01-16-2013, 06:41 AM
LMAO!!

Don't think it would get that far to be honest...

DAY ONE in the GAD PAD, due to their disorder, NONE of the house mates have even made it to the house.
THE END

<que Big Bro music>

True, true....lol.......that would be one boring show....

jhunter89
01-16-2013, 06:43 AM
True, true....lol.......that would be one boring show....

Much better than the actual show! LOL

Saldav
01-17-2013, 02:50 AM
Haha! The "GAD PAD"

PositiveThinking!
01-17-2013, 03:46 AM
I think it'd be quite epic lol

1Goofy1
01-17-2013, 04:11 AM
I would love to see a show like that! LOL All of us with our strange ways of coping has to better then those housewife shows or Jersey Shore. LOL
My husband calls me "the rainman" because when I am panicing and have to go to the store for say three things, I repeat those things over and over like I am counting down as I gather them up just waiting til I can get the hell out of there. LOLOLOL

trinidiva
01-17-2013, 11:15 AM
I would love to see a show like that! LOL All of us with our strange ways of coping has to better then those housewife shows or Jersey Shore. LOL
My husband calls me "the rainman" because when I am panicing and have to go to the store for say three things, I repeat those things over and over like I am counting down as I gather them up just waiting til I can get the hell out of there. LOLOLOL

Lol....at "the rainman".....too funny!!!!!!

temperancebrennan
01-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Hahahah GAD pad.
It would make for interesting viewing.