PDA

View Full Version : Distraction

raggamuffin
01-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Just found what may well distract any of you from panic attacks or your symptoms. Trinidad Scorpion Peppers. Currently the hottest peppers in the world. Foolishly bought sauce with this in and my goodness....

I was aching in my arms and shoulders before. Accepting it as usual, getting by, but it was annoying. Then this arrived in the post. Turned my bland "mild curry" noodles into a veritable furnace.

I'm going to be raining down fire and brimstone from my bottom later I can tell you...

Ed

dazza
01-09-2013, 07:53 AM
Just found what may well distract any of you from panic attacks or your symptoms. Trinidad Scorpion Peppers. Currently the hottest peppers in the world. Foolishly bought sauce with this in and my goodness....

I was aching in my arms and shoulders before. Accepting it as usual, getting by, but it was annoying. Then this arrived in the post. Turned my bland "mild curry" noodles into a veritable furnace.

I'm going to be raining down fire and brimstone from my bottom later I can tell you...

Ed

LOL... what a novel idea!
(That is until the pepper is so hot it affects your breathing, which would most likely cause a panic attack!)

I've tried DEATH SAUCE:

http://extremefood.com/shop/home.php

BEWARE: This will burn a hole in both your throat and pants!

jhunter89
01-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Haha. Ring of fire.
Thanks, you relieved my soul crushing boredom for a moment.

raggamuffin
01-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Yeah I got some Mega Death sauce from Blaire's. That stuff was just evil, didn't even have a flavour, just ferocious heat.

That is true, if it's too hot it will actually make you anxious because it's just so overwhelming. This nearly happened in this case. but again with acceptance. This time round it was simply a case of accepting I was an idiot and drinking lots of yogurt.

My stomach is making some odd noises that's for sure. But i'll be sure to continue using the sauce in my foods. Waste not want not. Although I "want not" a burning anus. It's around this time I wish our bathroom had a bidet.

Clearly my bathroom isn't classy enough. I mean we have a brown bath. Who the hell has a BROWN BATH?! God bless the 70's...

Ed

jhunter89
01-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Sounds like you're going to have a brown toilet soon too....

dazza
01-09-2013, 08:45 AM

PMSL!!

On a serious note - that stuff is dangerous. Just a pin-prick of it is like licking a soldering iron...

Imagine if a child got hold of it? It would probably cause respiratory failure.

Certainly gives a sting to otherwise boring food, though!

trinidiva
01-09-2013, 09:08 AM

Ewwww....lol...

raggamuffin
01-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Oh we have a brown toilet. To match the brown bath. A brown sink too. Seriosuly...the 70's had some design issues I think.

Ed

dazza
01-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Oh we have a brown toilet. To match the brown bath. A brown sink too. Seriosuly...the 70's had some design issues I think.

Ed

There are benefits to brown toilets...

At least they hide the skids :-D

trinidiva
01-09-2013, 11:48 AM
There are benefits to brown toilets...

At least they hide the skids :-D

Gross............lol......but true......