PDA

View Full Version : Night problems

Music_lover
05-16-2007, 02:22 PM
I've been having problems at night and, at first they weren't that frequent. Now they are every night basically. I get really anxious, nervous, scared, unesasy, depressed, and I just feel like craying. All this worry comes over me. I think if one of my friends were staying over I'd be fine, it never happens when a friend is with me, but alone it happens. Does this happen to anyone? I don't know what's wrong, but I'm so tired of it. :(

-Holly

rmorris197
05-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Hey,

Dont worry, I get exactly the same feelings of anxiety at night. I hate it, I try and stay up as late as possible watching tv. ets until im sooo tired I fall asleep straight away otherwise I just lie there in the dark scared, anxious..im fine when someone's staying over also. I think its just a symptom of anxiety and stress. Not sure, its really horrible though

rachel

Bill
05-25-2007, 07:54 PM
I used to get, too. I used to stay up until it was light out; when I knew people were waking up, to actually let myself fall asleep. It's definitely a hint as to what is causing your anxiety, and if it is happening more frequently, then something has changed. I'd talk to a therapist or doctor about it so they can help you figure it out.

The only advice I can give you is:

Don't get too caught up in the situation. Remember that anxiety is just in your head and there is nothing bad going to happen to you. Try to laugh at how ridiculous the situation is and you may feel better. You aren't alone in this.

vaio
05-30-2007, 12:17 PM
I am the opposite.
During day I am much more anxious and eventually depressed.
But when the evening comes, I get some relief. Eventually at 22, 23 o'clock I get full of energy like I just woke up. In the morning when I wake up, I just wish to sleep more, I wish the night was longer.

Kayla-Annie222
06-11-2007, 09:18 AM
I hear you, about 90 % of my anxiety happens only at night. Any reccomendations, Ativan helps me sometimes...it really does. I've been prescribed Cipralex, but am waiting for a second opinion.

TWYI
06-12-2007, 12:56 AM
I hear you, about 90 % of my anxiety happens only at night. Any reccomendations, Ativan helps me sometimes...it really does. I've been prescribed Cipralex, but am waiting for a second opinion.

Cipralex will take a while to really start working. I am on Seroxat, the same type of drug and it was well over a month before I got any effects!!

Maybe start taking them now while looking for a second opinion?

06-25-2007, 10:55 AM
I was once like that...I get depressed all the time and I really can't sleep every night...This maybe because of my work...That I haven't got some time for myself and enjoy.

But you know I try this Lavender Essential Oil...I use it every time I take a hot bath before going to bed and also defuse it for me to smell its scent while I'm laying in bed...And it actually helped me with my problem...Hope it will help you to.

law_student
06-25-2007, 11:33 AM
My anxiety turns on like a switch at a certain time of the dat. When 8 or 9 p.m. roll around I start to get really anxious. As soon as I get into bed my body begins to tremble and my heart races. I also have shortness of breath. Usually I can rationalize my feelings and I start to feel better.

06-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi Law_student,

Hows your Anxiety problem now? Did you consult your Doctor about it? What medications or remedies are you taking?

Hope that you are fine...Just take care always and God Bless you.