PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again:(

sandyrdh1
12-31-2012, 08:39 AM
Had 2 days of just on and off heart skipping beats. Was so happy. Now I wake up today and they are every 2 beats it skips:( what gives? I hate this feeling.

mw0929
12-31-2012, 08:51 AM
:( so frustrating! Do u have any other symptoms that accompany the skipping?

sandyrdh1
12-31-2012, 09:43 AM
:( so frustrating! Do u have any other symptoms that accompany the skipping?

It feels like it pinches, or squeezes my heart and takes my breathe away just a bit each time. Then it send an aderelinen rush each time that lasts just a second. It makes me nervous. It's just uncomfortable. :( I don't panic real bad anymore like I use to with them. I try and stay calm and say here we go again. Heart hiccups. But they still bother me. When I get like this I am very on edge and anything gets on my nerves.

SunnieDebris
12-31-2012, 03:48 PM
It feels like it pinches, or squeezes my heart and takes my breathe away just a bit each time. Then it send an aderelinen rush each time that lasts just a second. It makes me nervous. It's just uncomfortable. :( I don't panic real bad anymore like I use to with them. I try and stay calm and say here we go again. Heart hiccups. But they still bother me. When I get like this I am very on edge and anything gets on my nerves.

That sounds quite distressing. I'm sorry that you're going through that right now.

sandyrdh1
12-31-2012, 05:23 PM
Thanks:) it's a daily thing. Some days are just worse than others.