PDA

View Full Version : Celexa, anyone?

natuhhleee
11-27-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm on my second day of celexa. Does it have a good track record? Has anyone on here used it and had good results?

For me I've been extremely irritable the past two days, and I feel like I'm going to throw up all the time.

wanttoheal
11-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi -

I was on it for a year. For me itI didn't work. I felt depressed and unmotivated. I do know that it has worked for many people though. I would give it some time ( maybe 3-4 weeks ) if it is still causing irritability and nausea I would speak with your dr.

natuhhleee
11-29-2012, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the response, I heard it has a pretty good track record. Today I feel a little better, but I was super high strung. No migraines though which is good.

alankay
11-29-2012, 05:56 AM
It helped but I never slept well on it even after 6 months so I changed back to prozac. Sleeping much better after the inital adjustment. ALankay

natuhhleee
12-01-2012, 04:00 AM
Agreed, been on it for a week and I'm pretty sure I've gotten 8 hours of sleep the past three days. I, so tired but can't doze off.

Fair trade though. Would much rather sleep less than have panic filled days.

alankay
12-01-2012, 06:25 AM
I bet in time you will begin to sleep better anyway. Alankay

fiendwithoutaface
12-03-2012, 11:50 PM
I took celexa for about 6 weeks. It was not helpful at all to me. My depression seemed much worse, thoughts of hurting myself, and being really easily angered. I know a gal who has been on it for awhile though, and she thinks it's great.
Everyone is going to have different reactions to different medication. I'd stick with it for awhile to see maximum results, and if it's not right for you, tell your doctor.