PDA

View Full Version : meat intolerance or anxiety

onedayatatime
11-23-2012, 07:29 PM
For the past few years I have seen a significant decline in my appetite for meat. At first it started off with beef. Then turkey and finally chicken. It makes me nauseous just thinking about it. I use to be able yo eat prime rib and ribs off the bone, but anytime I've consumed any of these, my stomach gets really upset and I find myself eating cereal to help neutralize it. Recently, I at a simple beef taco and found myself thrusted over the toilet.

I suspect a bit of it is psychological, but I can only have chicken once or twice a month and the occasional in and out cheeseburger. I can eat scallops for days but my wallet can't.

Any suggestions? Insights? My anxiety started about 3 years ago and has gotten progressively worse. My doctor said the Viibryd would make me gain weight but I haven't noticed a changed. Sometimes I'm not even hungry at all. I eat 4-5 small meals a day.

Thank you everyone for your support and I wish you all peace in your own battles.

Marni.

lsapphirel
11-25-2012, 09:08 AM
I am like that too, i am more to seafoods or eggs or just vege. As long as i see blood in my food that im gonna consume, i will not have appetite at all.