PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys deal with giving speeches in school

amaya
04-22-2007, 12:15 AM
How do you guys deal with giving speeches in school everyone in my speech class says there nervous but no one is as nervous as me any else get terrified of speeches? How do you cope

mirandao
04-25-2007, 07:30 PM
The last time I had to give a speech, I was really in a bad state...turning very red. I think the best thing to do is consentrate on what you're talking about and pretend they aren't there, really try to disassociate. It takes a lot of time to get use to. I'm not over it myself.

R8DRN8SHN
05-12-2007, 10:00 PM
I tend not to go to school the day when we have a social situation like that. I also hate group projects because Im afraid that my "partner" will make judgements and say that my ideas are stupid but when I hear their ideas its like I don't like judging them so I just say "Go for it." even though in my head I think its a stupid thought. I also felt like I let my partner down because he reminds me of a person like me. He tends to be quiet all the time and he sits next to me and I never start a conversation with anyone neither does he. But yeah I try my best to avoid that stupid History class of mine cuz the teacher is sometimes assigning activities that are social and god I hate that but I really wanna be part of it cuz I see how everyone else is having a good time with it but me !