PDA

View Full Version : Wellbutrin xl

stjlynn
11-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Hi I started taking wellbutrin xl 150 mgs 1 time a day about 3 weeks ago.. About the last 3 days or so my anxiety has been really bad I also feel pretty weird... I kinda feel off easily annoyed feeling just blah... I kinda feel like I'm just watching the world continue with stuff and I'm frozen I don't know of it makes sense

josie359
11-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Hi I started taking wellbutrin xl 150 mgs 1 time a day about 3 weeks ago.. About the last 3 days or so my anxiety has been really bad I also feel pretty weird... I kinda feel off easily annoyed feeling just blah... I kinda feel like I'm just watching the world continue with stuff and I'm frozen I don't know of it makes sense

Im sorry no one has answered u but I am the wrong person I am only young and have many troubles and. Have not been in medication tho I think I should be so I would not know but I think either this is just it starting to properly kick in after u have started to use this or it could be ur body reacting in a bad way but I think u should bring this Up with ur doctor when u next visit him/her and they will tell u the conclusion

stjlynn
11-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Ya I think I'm going to call her tomorrow!! I'm so tired of changing medications!!