PDA

View Full Version : Ughhhhh help!!!

dreams_of_paradise_
11-13-2012, 08:08 PM
My other thread wasn't showing up so i apologize if its posted twice. Please help. sorry so long! I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Maybe just some advice, comfort, and talking. I am so fed up with my anxiety. I just feel like I can't be happy because I can't control my thoughts and I'm in constant worry mode. My main problem is my fear of death. I've been struggling for a year or so with this. I know you can't control what happens, so why worry? But I still can't stop. I have never dealt with a close death yet. I also have never attended a funeral. I am extremely close to my family, I am married and have a one year old daughter. I am constantly worried something is going to happen. I feel like my husband and even my daughter are my best friends and my loves! I am very close to my grandparents also and I think it really gets me worrying because I see them almost 5 times a week And we are so close we just visit and talk all day. We love spending time together. I also feel like I'm not spending enough time with my hubby. I feel like I worry about ppl dying so I'm always so worried about talking to them and trying to have lots of time to spend with everyone. I just think ill be so lost and never will be the same or be able to go a minute without thinking about it. I feel like I would never be able to stop crying and go on....... I know the day will come that ill lose a loved one though and I'm terrified!!!!

dreams_of_paradise_
11-13-2012, 11:53 PM
All I have tried is Zoloft which is 50 mg daily. Anymore makes me worse. Zoloft somewhat helps.