PDA

View Full Version : Just feel so alone

ellie05
11-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Edjehxibiejdidj

jason787
11-11-2012, 04:15 PM
7 billion people in the world, you're most definately not alone! No matter what you're going through! Exsplain?

jas9192
11-16-2012, 07:39 PM
Jason787 is right.... no matter what you are absolutely not by yourself! theres a ton of people that want to support you on here seeing as we all know how it feels to be anxious. whats going on?

alankay
11-17-2012, 01:11 PM
You are by no means alone. Alankay

jhunter89
11-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Did she fall asleep on her keyboard?

MindlessMumblings
11-23-2012, 11:41 AM
I know this is random, but, oh my gosh! your location is my hometown!

MindlessMumblings
11-23-2012, 03:54 PM
You're never alone. Despite what you may think, it is never the way.

ellie05
12-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Sorry didnt realize posts had been made in here! I just feel so unloved. I feel like no one understands and just totally alone. The fact that there are so many people in the world and I still feel lonely makes me feel depressed thinking why me of all people that has to be alone... I'm going through an issue at the moment where I'm struggling to know what I believe, as in god. I've grown up in a very loving Christian home and I could never tell my parents I'm doubting this. They would be shattered. I feel so totally alone. Please no negative comments about religion.

Saldav
12-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Sorry didnt realize posts had been made in here! I just feel so unloved. I feel like no one understands and just totally alone. The fact that there are so many people in the world and I still feel lonely makes me feel depressed thinking why me of all people that has to be alone... I'm going through an issue at the moment where I'm struggling to know what I believe, as in god. I've grown up in a very loving Christian home and I could never tell my parents I'm doubting this. They would be shattered. I feel so totally alone. Please no negative comments about religion.

You are doubting God cause of the way you feel, God doesn't punish people if that's what's your thinking, I was feeling the same way not to long ago, I thought God was punishing me for whatever reasons so I started questioning it. Why me! Why me! Just remember God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. Their is a lot of things that are not physically visible it doesn't mean they are not there. Keep your faith in God strong, stay positive we are all here for a reason, your not alone. If you need to talk I'm here, we're all here. God bless you ellie05

MainerMikeBrown
12-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Anyone with mental illness who thinks they're alone is flat out wrong.