PDA

View Full Version : Crazy question?

mellymel
11-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Does anyone else feel like they may not be doing what they think they are doing? Hard to explain but like I will be watching tv and I will think to myself, am I really doing this or am I doing something else and don't realize it? I feel so off today, just weird. I keep having weird thoughts like the one above. On top of that I just get this weird sad/anxious feeling at the most random times with no explanation for it...could it be that I am just thinking way too much?

alankay
11-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Yep. Self monitoring yourself too much and too much thinking "inward". I bet when you get very busy with something outside of yourself, this slips from your mind. Just anxiety. Alankay

mellymel
11-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Yea I dont notice it when I'm busy. I hate the feeling though...I feel like im losing it. I was washing my face last night and I was like "weird. My skin is weird, I don't like it" haha there is nothing wrong with my skin it was just in that moment which led me to lots of creepy thoughts haha...oh boy. Forgive me, these feelings just make me feel so strange.

amneasy
11-06-2012, 05:00 AM
I have that all the time. Sometimes I just stop what I'm doing and go "Wow... am I really here? What if this is just my imagination?" and then I begin to pay full attention to every little thing that I'm doing. It's really creepy and I start thinking I'm going crazy (which is what triggers my anxiety the most).

dazza
11-06-2012, 05:15 AM
God... you lot are completely off your rockers / do-lally / crazed psycho's

Nahhh, only joking... I know what you mean :-)

Your mind is too occupied with anxiety... so much so you aren't functioning proppa!

sadieleanna
11-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Me too! Happened a couple of hours ago,then i cried,now i feel confused?

mellymel
11-06-2012, 05:49 AM
Ok, thanks for all the replies, I don't feel so bad about it now!