PDA

View Full Version : Advice and help needed!!

marrymoo
10-22-2012, 04:20 PM
For months now I started getting really bad headaches and I'm always feeling sick I've been for blood tests and all is fine, getting up in the mornings is a struggle and falling asleep is a struggle too, my main concern is this nausea I'm not being sick but just always have that gut feeling! Is this aniexty???

willstar
10-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Hi Moo!
If the doctors tests prove fine, then it sounds like one of my symptoms that my anxiety likes to play with.

I find concentration on breathing (not too fast, not too slow) and practicing mindfullness really helps with nausea, light headedness and tiredness.

I hope this helps.

dazza
10-22-2012, 05:27 PM
If these same symptoms prevail for more than 3 or 4 days more, I would return to the doctors for a second opinion.

Yes, anxiety can do this, but such symptoms shouldn't be constant for long periods.

First things first... eat well, drink plenty of water and try to get some quality sleep.
More often that not, poor diet / lack of fluids / shitty sleep will cause all these symptoms.

marrymoo
10-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Thanks guys, went to doctors today and they confirmed it is anxiety but won't star any treatments untill I have come back from holiday which is 2weeks away :(! Constant nausea is a nightmare!