PDA

View Full Version : aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

camilla91
10-13-2012, 03:01 AM
What's going on with me?!!!! I've just had another small panic attack and have no idea why!! :( I feel so shit! Down and just fucking panicky and I have no idea why! The derealisation is killing me. Its getting to the point I don't wanna be here! Seriously. I think I might be tired. What's going on?!!

dazza
10-13-2012, 03:18 AM
What's going on with me?!!!! I've just had another small panic attack and have no idea why!! :( I feel so shit! Down and just fucking panicky and I have no idea why! The derealisation is killing me. Its getting to the point I don't wanna be here! Seriously. I think I might be tired. What's going on?!!

Youre probably just generally down. We all have those days / periods... & anxiety LOVES it.

camilla91
10-13-2012, 04:27 AM
Anxietys a c**t that can s**k my f**king dick. I'm mad as f**k about the stupid thing! How dare it jump me after weeks of being fine!!! Well. I'm gunna have a fag and a sleep and when I get up I'm going to have that mental argument with myself so the stupid fucking thing fucks off again! Oooo I'm not amused. Back to the drawing board!

jhunter89
10-13-2012, 05:14 AM
..And breathe!! It's a total c*nt that's it's back. But you know it will pass x

camilla91
10-13-2012, 05:20 AM
I forgot how hard it was to deal with, I'd just got it at the point where I was happy living along side it, its really annoyed me! I'm very mad about it.. If I could see it I'd murder it LOL I'm being serious if it was a person I'd happily go to jail for taking it out just so it can't affect people like us!