PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out.

CIMH
10-07-2012, 08:48 PM
I live in a dormitory at college. I was just in the shower (without flip flops...I know, ew) and cut my toe on this plastic razor cap thing that was on the floor. I noticed I was feeling a little nauseous after my shower, and now I'm convinced that some sort of flesh eating bacteria got in there, and that I am going to lose all my limbs/die. You would think that after so many stupid scares like this, I would be able to convince myself that I was fine, but I'm really freaking out about this one. Please help me!

inzombiac
10-07-2012, 10:23 PM
I live in a dormitory at college. I was just in the shower (without flip flops...I know, ew) and cut my toe on this plastic razor cap thing that was on the floor. I noticed I was feeling a little nauseous after my shower, and now I'm convinced that some sort of flesh eating bacteria got in there, and that I am going to lose all my limbs/die. You would think that after so many stupid scares like this, I would be able to convince myself that I was fine, but I'm really freaking out about this one. Please help me!

I have the same fears and then I realize that the odds are so slim that they are practically non existent.....just clean it real good and put a bandaid. You will be fine :)