PDA

View Full Version : Wow wild night with no anxiety! :D

AceParadox
09-29-2012, 11:54 PM
I'm so happy. I went out to the club for my friend's 21st bday, and just had a wild good time. I wasn't sure earlier today if anxiety was gunna hit or not. Even with some things that used to trigger my anxiety being spoken of in the group in the car, it didn't phase me at all. I just laughed and for the first time in a long while, I was able to just be myself completely again, just danced with some beautiful girls. Even got a dinner date with one, so it seems I got my charm back too. I'm just ecstatic at the moment that I went from trembling in a corner thinking this would never end, to being able to enjoy life and feel normal again. This CAN be cured, you CAN get better. Staying positive does so much.

:D

jhunter89
09-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Wheeyy having fun like a 21 year old should! :) nice one. I could not do that! lol

AceParadox
09-30-2012, 03:31 AM
lol thanks man, yeah it was fun. But why not?You never know till you give it a go. I thought I was gunna be uneasy with all the people and such, but turned out to be an amazing time. :P

jhunter89
09-30-2012, 03:37 AM
WOman :) just not my scene I suppose plus I don't really have anyone to go with lol

AceParadox
09-30-2012, 04:19 AM
Ah haha :P
Well if I lived there I'd be your wingman xD
I'd actually like to live in the U.K. someday. Many of my friends live there, have a few friends in London, one from Bedfordshire who's now in the British Army Air corps who's actually visited a few times (We took a road trip to Las Vegas), 1 in Bristol, another I barely keep up with anymore in Cornwall. Hahaha.

Buttercup
09-30-2012, 04:23 AM
That's amazing- I love stories like this! Onwards and upwards now and a big f*** you to anxiety!

jhunter89
09-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Cool cool. And thanks lol :D Ive been to vegas, them people clicking them cards all the while! So annoying haha! I'd love to live in the U.S lol. Somewhere warm like southern California. Never gonna happen tho! lol

AceParadox
09-30-2012, 05:15 AM
Haha nice, yeah vegas is good fun. Definitely wanna go again when I get some spare money saved up eventually. Haha, yeah Southern cali is nice, my sister in law is from there. Minnesota is an alright state, but it's a state of weather extremes. We can have the hottest summers (some summers make you feel like you are in a rain forest environment), and some of the coldest winters (Had schools shut down a few times because it was too cold at some points).

If I can learn the language again from my mom, I'd like to live in Japan for a while at some point (I have dual citizenship so I am also a citizen of Japan as well as the United States :P cool huh?). It is such a beautiful country, and Tokyo is such a fun city to visit. :P

jhunter89
09-30-2012, 07:19 AM
Awesome I'd love to be able to speak another language. (obviously not enough to be arsed to learn) lol. Is your mum japanese then?

Enduronman
09-30-2012, 07:48 AM
YAY! Congrats ACE!!! and you didnt get arrested so thats great too!!!

E-Man.

AceParadox
09-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Yeah moms japanese :P Dad's swedish. Kids in school when I was younger called me "the Swasian" haha. I tried learning german in High School, but never got a chance to continue it haha because I took the German 1 my senior year x.x and there were 4 more to go. Was fun though. Different languages and cultures fascinate me.

Thanks E :]

jhunter89
10-01-2012, 12:50 AM
I did French in high school and I was fairly good at it... Then I took A level French, teacher spoke the whole lesson in French, then I realised I wasnt very good at French haha :)

AceParadox
10-01-2012, 01:20 AM
French is fun xD you get to talk with your nose. Funny you mention french, I'm watching Mr.Beans Holiday atm, and he's in france xD

jhunter89
10-01-2012, 01:41 AM
I thought that movie was awful. The other one is soooo much better!

AceParadox
10-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Haha I did like the first one better. Still anything Mr.Bean to me is entertaining xD

trinidiva
10-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Glad u went out and had such a good time. That's what life is about!!!