PDA

View Full Version : The Fractured Mind

jkbecket
09-28-2012, 03:07 AM
After 7 years fighting this condition (anxiety, panic attack, depersonalization), I can finally share my experience and knowledge.
7 years ago, when I was alone and ignorant, I would have done everything to have the current knowledge
Now I want other people to have it without being forced to employ years and years

This is no quick fix. Because there is no quick panacea, or magic trick, or miracle pill. Sadly, things do not work this way, not when you have to deal with your own Body and Mind.

The Road to recovery beautiful as it is, implies truth, work, discipline, rigorousness, hope and love. It is a journey, it flows and its strength comes from flowing. Allow it. There is no magic wand which can alter your state in a split second. If there was it would have been the single sold-out item in human history. If it exists however, we’ll have to make it ourselves, scrupulously and lovingly just like we learned, when innocent kids to write our first letters and words and sentences.

This is about rewriting the story of your life in such a way that your tired brain will believe it. This is about rebooting your subconscious mind to start believing and accepting new, healthy habits. This is about getting rid slowly, but permanently of excessive anxiety, depression, depersonalization or unexplainable fatigue.

What I can offer you is a toolbox where you can find all the gear that you can use to build your own magic wand. Mind you, it will be your own, as you are a unique human being. And it will work only if you devise it from your own, personal, rich and valuable experience.

Believe it. At the end of it, you will know what to do. And you will be fine. Best of luck!
Best of luck!

Deoxy Starchaser
09-30-2012, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. I've had this anxiety for well over a year now, I got through alot and as it seemed the worst of it has passed I got to thinking deeply about where I stood in life. I've untangled all the excess worries anxiety had me pick up and while it's a little vague I've pinpointed the source of my stealthy depression. Sadly it's near impossible for me to get over it given the details, I'm deeply attached to something that won't be possible for the next 50 years minimum.