PDA

View Full Version : Help me. Part 2. School.

Tristanayoubi
09-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Haha im not having a panic attack, but i have thiz english thing, and I just want to know if it sounds good.. kinda stressing on it.

here it is:

you get up and howl about America and democracy, there is no America there is no democracy. we no longer live in the world nations and ideologies. the world is a college of Corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable by laws of business. the world is a business and I have chosen you to preach this evangel.

Enduronman
09-12-2012, 07:55 PM
That may be abit harsh to hear, in an American school friend..America is still a democracy, or I wouldnt be typing this reply to you now. We live in America, yet America is still in the midst of a huge trainwreck created by corporate greed, and there are no debates about that. I believe the comment as a whole- the America is no democracy part.. Replace that with something abit more tactful yet not so harsh. jus sayin..

Enduronman.

Tristanayoubi
09-12-2012, 09:03 PM
thats what im trying to say.. im trying to make a point that America is being corrupted by corporate greed.

Siegfried
09-13-2012, 01:33 AM
Why 'America', though? What do you think is different in, say, Europe?

Buttercup
09-13-2012, 01:50 AM
Is this a written or oral exercise? Who will the audience be or who will be reading it?

Tristanayoubi
09-13-2012, 08:12 AM
Is this a written or oral exercise? Who will the audience be or who will be reading it?

it's a debate type discussion in english class