PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or something else?

Silmarwen18
09-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Hey all,

I was diagnosed with Stress and Anxiety Disorder nearly 3 years ago. It included stuff like panic attacks, and all the typical syptoms of S.A.D...

But lately I feel like it might be something else.. i feel a little Bipolar... im up then im down then im up then im down... one thing goes wrong my whole world comes crashing down and my life is not worth living and then one good thing happens and I am the most confident person in the world... Some days I just wake up and look in the mirror and wonder if anyone would care if i was non existent and other days I wake up feeling like im so loved its painful :)

Could this be symptoms of Bipolar disorder or is this my anxiety being retarded??

inzombiac
09-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Hey all,

I was diagnosed with Stress and Anxiety Disorder nearly 3 years ago. It included stuff like panic attacks, and all the typical syptoms of S.A.D...

But lately I feel like it might be something else.. i feel a little Bipolar... im up then im down then im up then im down... one thing goes wrong my whole world comes crashing down and my life is not worth living and then one good thing happens and I am the most confident person in the world... Some days I just wake up and look in the mirror and wonder if anyone would care if i was non existent and other days I wake up feeling like im so loved its painful :)

Could this be symptoms of Bipolar disorder or is this my anxiety being retarded??

It for sure sounds like bi polar to me. I have been struggling with it for 9 years now. Some days are good and some days are just horrible. One day I'm in love with me and the next I want to kill myself. It's horrible and just any little thing can bring you down. I think you should definitely go talk to a dr about it and see what your best options are. But please don't feel alone because you're not. :)

MainerMikeBrown
09-12-2012, 02:59 PM
It also seems like bi-polar disorder to me as well. I'd be suprised if it wasn't bi-polar disorder. Silmarwen, I'd ask a psychiatrist what he or she thinks. Every doctor will have his or her own opinion. But it's good to get these new symptoms taken care of as soon as you can.