PDA

View Full Version : New symptom whoop whoop! not a biggie, but what is it?

Tristanayoubi
09-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Feels like i can feel the blood rushing through my fingers.. not my hands, just my fingers.. mostly left hand (only because im left handed, so i feel my life side more) but its been bugging me.. I'm pretty sure im not diabetic, so i couldn't be that. Is it simply just my blood rushing through my veins in my fingers or something?

Enduronman
09-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Yes, normal..but stop fixating on it. Just like this stupid shoulder twitch I have for the past 2 days, its there doing its own thing but I dont give a s**t because at some point maybe it'll get board with itself and stop.. Now go turn on the neighbors sprinklers while he's mowing and laugh yer a** off!!

Tristanayoubi
09-11-2012, 07:12 PM
but what is it caused by? anxiety at its finest?

also.. sometimes i feel like theres these air bubbles surfacing on my skin.. all over my upper body... its not like tingles, its different.

Enduronman
09-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Yup, anxiety..just chill. What kinda new meds they got you on to be feelin like a bubble boy??

Tristanayoubi
09-11-2012, 07:17 PM
im not taking anything.. I never even took the ativan they gave me..

Enduronman
09-11-2012, 07:22 PM
whale shit! Take one, then you wont feel like a bubbly pulsing hyper sensitive person!! YAY!

Tristanayoubi
09-11-2012, 08:41 PM
im only supposed to take it when i have a panic attack.

Siegfried
09-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Yeah, but sometimes you need a break! Why not take one once in a while? ;-)

dazza
09-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Trist - I thought you were over anxiety and focusing on silly things!?

Continue down the "what the 'eff is this?" path and anxiety will be back in no time, so be careful!

Buttercup
09-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Sounds like it is just one of those odd sensations that everyone gets now and then. But us anxiety sufferers fixate on them instead of noticing a funny feeling, thinking "that's weird" and moving on/forgetting about it. We get a funny feeling and before you know it symptoms are googled, worst case secenarios are given and we are on the floor rocking thinking we are going to die, lol.

Tristanayoubi
09-12-2012, 10:24 AM
@seig.

because For someone my age, the meds are pretty much addictive.. its not likely, but I dont want to take the risk.

Enduronman
09-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey Tristal, Did you get that "Knife throw" video I forwarded?? It was hilarious!!

Also, you got that med shit WAY wrong..Yer thinking that if you take (1), then yer hooked! Well that isnt the case!!! Plus, you dont have that "personality" type either so take yer f**kin meds SON!!

E-Man..