PDA

View Full Version : something different wrong with me all the time.driving myself crazy!!!!!

matt25healthanx
09-09-2012, 11:32 AM
I've been having anxiety for just over a year now, in that year I've had pretty much every symptom going from dizziness to days of heart palps. Around Christmas just gone I was convinced I was goin to drop dead at any moment because I couldn't even walk up the stairs with out have a palp.I had an ecg all came back normal.I was told it was anxiety, so once I calmed down an believed it was really anxiety it went away pretty much.I still get the odd one now an again but I don't let it get me down.but now I'm always panicking about my eyes an I'm convinced theirs something wrong with my vision every time I look my symptoms up online it come back with m.s and that is scarring the crap out of me big time deep deep down I know it's anxiety and panic but when I really think about their is no tellin me it's just in my head.can anyone relate to my madness lol?

Buttercup
09-09-2012, 12:36 PM
NEVER EVER EVER EVER GOOGLE YOUR SYMPTOMS! Listen to and trust your doctors, I know it's hard but anxiety manifests itself in so many different and horrible ways that no wonder we tend to think we are seriously ill. But once you have had the all clear from the doctors you need to work on trusting them and often therapy really helps with that. It's what helped me. When you get back on track and are anxiety free you won't have these physical symptoms. You may have odd feelings in your body every now and then but everyone gets strange sensations but when you are anxiety free you won't fixate on them.
Do you take meds or see a therapist/psych/counsellor? x

matt25healthanx
09-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Lol that's what I do everytime I feel crap get my phone out an Google the night away.the only reason I do this is cuz it helped me with the palps, but all it does now is scare me :-\.yeah I was seeing a therapist only once cuz I lost my phone and couldn't arrange another appointment with her.I know I should listen to the doc's but I haven't seen him about my eyes yet my gf puts me off tellin me it's all in my head an dismisses everything I tell her about it. I'm goin to make an appointment tomorrow so I should get this prob sorted.just hope I don't find out I'm ok then then move on to the next thing to start worrying about ;-)

jhunter89
09-09-2012, 01:27 PM
1st rule of coping with anxiety: NEVER google shit.
2nd rule of coping with anxiety: NEVER google shit.

Lol ;)

Enduronman
09-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Go see the Dr and get some beta-blockers for like $4 a month to stop the heart palps, racing, pounding, and dumbshit that makes you think yer going to die because yer not. Just get the heartrate BPM slowed, and the rest of the other things wont be a concern anymore..

E-Man.

matt25healthanx
09-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Yeah I'm fine with the palps now that part of my problem has gone away touch wood :-\ I'm having a lot of anxiety over me eyes at the mo and that's what's worrying me.

jhunter89
09-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Maybe u need glasses dood

matt25healthanx
09-09-2012, 03:14 PM
I've got glasses already m8 it ain't that I think I've got vertigo cuz I get blurred vision and mix that with anxiety then I'm panicking practically everyday not good at all !!!!! :-\

jhunter89
09-09-2012, 03:27 PM
I wear glasses too :) when I'm not wearing them everythings a blur. Gd luck at docs, hope they sort ya out :)

matt25healthanx
09-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Cheers m8 just hope they can sort it for me ;-)

j2005
09-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Beta blockers cause ED; not an Option if I can help it

sixinchheels
09-11-2012, 12:00 PM
I definitely agree with the first two comment. Don't google ANYTHING! It will drive you crazy. I did the same thing and finally just took my butt to the doctors and found out I was fine. All that stressing over nothing. Just go to the doctor. Whatever the results you'll just be relieved you know.