PDA

View Full Version : Shoulder Pain

pitchblackheart
09-08-2012, 05:19 AM
Hi everyone, happy Saturday :-)

A new one for me is shoulder pain. I have really had health anxiety, apparently. Today every time I take a deep breath I get a really bad sharp pain in my shoulder. Like right on top of it. No other major symptoms just the usual sicky feeling, foggy head, and tight chest. I have just been to the supermarket, which does make me on edge anyway.

Does anyone have this type of pain? And if so any tips making for it go away, or any excerises I can do for it? I usually try deep breathing for my anxiety, bit this obviously makes the
Pain worse in my case

Thanks xx

alankay
09-08-2012, 08:21 AM
We all get that type of ache or pain from time to time. It will pass. Alankay

trinidiva
09-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Some months ago, I had something similar. It was due to a pinched nerve in my neck. Too much tension and strain in my neck area. I had to take it easy and use heat to relax the area. Motrin helped in the meantime also.

I will admit though, I got really scared when this took place, had a major PA, and ended up in the ER.

pitchblackheart
09-08-2012, 02:40 PM
To be honest I have been seeing a chiropractor due to a slipped disc in my neck, but on the opposite to my shoulder pain, so was just confused. I suppose it could be related to that. Scary sometimes though like you said! Thanks xx