PDA

View Full Version : Not having a good morning!!!

1Laticia
09-05-2012, 05:57 AM
This morning Woke up to tight facial cheek muscles and some sort of shaky feeling. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't also I feel a lot of gas/acid in my stomach(shouldn't of ate before I went to bed). Also I felt twitching in my ankle then it went numb for like a minute which freaked me out. Me being the hypochondriac that I am thank that it's Als or some horrible disease.

Enduronman
09-05-2012, 07:27 AM
It's amazing that you can even tie yer own f**kin shoe after readin that s**t from lastnight!! We got some work to do friend...and I'm cleaning out my cluttered mind at the moment so we can. Make today the best you can do..

Enduronman..

1Laticia
09-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Enduronman yes we have a lot of work to do.

Enduronman
09-05-2012, 09:19 AM
We'll get there..it just may take a few minutes to complete the task at hand..:)

E-Man.

1Laticia
09-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Yeah I hope so!

Enduronman
09-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Hey 1Lat,

Send me a PM. A brief (condensed) story of who you are and any thoughts that you find to be vital to you. Also, list all medications in the message to please..Its time to get an understanding of WTF is going on here, and for how long too..

Send at your conveinience..

E-Man.

1Laticia
09-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Hey Eduroman,

We have talk before a few days ago. I was doing fine after we talked until today, when I started experiencing symptoms again.

Enduronman
09-05-2012, 04:03 PM
1Lat,

I wish I could recall the details of our communications, but I do not because I can't. There are many other issues and many other people that I communicate with daily and each is unique all their own with differing circumstance, condition, ailment, symptom.. Are you the person that had stated your Dr. stopped your AD's abruptly and prescribed another AD in its own catagory???..Send me a PM and let me know what exactly is taking place and happening right now, that's the best way to pinpoint something for you..

Enduronman..