PDA

View Full Version : Losing it over weird head feelings...

masterhamster
09-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Hey guys,

I just needed to come here and vent I guess, and hope to hear from all of you to settle myself down some. These past few days have been great, barely anything anxiety related at all, and then I woke up this morning, and now I'm freaking out. I woke up feeling weird, but I could not put my finger on it. Throughout the day, I have just felt worse and worse, and now I'm sitting here freaking out because I have a slight headache on the right side of my head and some weird tingling/pressure above my ear, with a weird clogged feeling in my ear. I am, of course, fearing the worse (brain cancer, blood clot, stroke) and I can't seem to calm myself down. I don't know what to do. I have had symptoms like this before, but I can't make my mind stop jumping to these awful conclusions.

Thanks for listening, and I hope this crap stops soon...

Enduronman
09-04-2012, 07:49 PM
you're going to survive this, its just going to be painful and slight pain is way better then what it could be. It is neuropathic pain caused by your anxiety. If you have a scrip for some benzos then that will knock it out pretty quickly. Its not a clot, tumor, aneurism..its neuropathy. Hopefully this doesnt turn out to be what I already have too and its called (trigeminal neuralgia). It isnt life threatening, but it is the 2nd most painful condition that anyone can ever have...The most painful being natural child birth.. Aren't I so lucky!! YAY!!

E-Man..