PDA

View Full Version : Pmt + Anxiety = HELL

jessy
08-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Well I can def say I am extreamly affected , I've kept a eye on this for the last few months & every single month about 8-10 days before I'm due my period I feel terribly depressed & massive anxiety , really emotional & detached , basically put of my mind , moods all over the place , !!
As soon as i start my period I begin to feel better.
I still suffer with anxiety but nothing like the way I feel those 8-10 days leading up to my due date .

Has anyone here got any idea of anything that could help with this problem ??

Basically 2 weeks out of every month I'm suffering ??

Jessy x

(ps sorry fellas)

Enduronman
08-30-2012, 10:30 AM
This is bulls**t!! HAHA!!! Suggestion,..Talk to your Dr. about getn you on a pill to stabilize your hormone levels. Simple.. Then you won't feel like this anymore. Not only are BC pills designed for BC. they're also designed to keep hormone levels stabilized.. I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once. LOL!

E-Man..

jessy
08-30-2012, 11:00 AM
So you saying the pill will sort this out ? I thought the BC pill pumped even more horemones I to your body ?

I'm going to go & talk to my doctor about it & see what he suggests , I have the coil so need to see if that has anything to do with it :-/
:-)

jhunter89
08-30-2012, 11:23 AM
It's a bitch remembering to take the bastard thing though lol :)

Enduronman
08-30-2012, 11:23 AM
Yup, thats what I'm saying..and yer Dr. will say the same thing too. Not only for BC but to stop the HOLY S**TS and then the yay wow crashes... They (regulate) the hormonal outputs and control the (cortisol dump and a slew of other hormones and steroids). :)

Mr. EndorphinGuy..

jessy
08-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Thank you , I am on it !!! Got an appointment on Monday :-)

jhunter89
08-31-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm very lucky I dont get PMT unless it stands for Pathetic Men Tension :) this song always makes me chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rj1EB4wfyU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jessy
09-01-2012, 06:52 AM
Lol

TheWhiteRabbit
09-01-2012, 09:23 AM
I had the same problem but I didn't want to go on the pill. My dr put me on prometrium, which is a all natural form of progesterone. First week I didn't feel so hot but smooth sailing now. It has been wonderful. I haven't had much anxiety since. My dr did a blood test and determined I didn't have enough of the hormone which was causing horrible symptoms before my . :-) talk with your dr. How you can get straightened out. Btw I'm also weaning off the AD my other dr put me on.