PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

babylove123
08-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Im a 21 yr old female.
I have really bad anxiety lately...really bad attacks.
I can barely catch my breath thru out the day & according to google searches , shortness of breath can be caused by anxiety.
Its really annoying to be at work or driving & freak out bc i cant breath properly. I feel as if when i yawn im not 'finishing' my yawn if that makes sense. Unsatisfied air.
Its happened to me for years but it keeps getting worse as i become more anxious and stressed out.
Thats the major problem i have w my anxiety.
I feel like its going to kill my relationship w my boyfriend.
I cant even let him touch me sometimes bc i freak out, i feel like i have lack of space....its hard for me to cuddle sometimes & other times i love it.
I cant afford a therapist & during a recent anxiety attack i was driving to the ER & the attack got worse as i thought about how much the ER bill would be.
But i need help.
Its controlling my life.
Im a hardworking mother.
I just want to be normal!
Someone help me please!!!!!

NatalieRegina
08-27-2012, 09:33 PM
Oh, you are so normal, it's not even funny. So many of us have suffered with shortness of breath, dizziness, upset stomach, the list goes on. All totally normal. I get the part about not being able to afford a therapist- it's not cheap. BUT, a lot of therapists have a certain number of slots for 'reduced-fee patients' (you pay $20 for the session vs. $120, if you can prove that you only make a certain amount). It might be worth checking around for this as a good place to start. :)

babylove123
08-28-2012, 06:58 AM
Really not normal lol maybe compared to some
But thank u i will check it out