PDA

View Full Version : Enduronman I know you're online. Help me.

Tristanayoubi
08-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Where does GERD chest pain occur? All around the chest? One side of the chest? both sides of the chest?

Is this even gerd chest pain? Is it anxiety chest pain? Yuppppp.. Im freaking out again.

Enduronman
08-12-2012, 10:27 PM
GERD pain customarily feels like someone just hit you in dead center of your chest..

Have you taken the gastric reflux medication yet to see how quickly it goes away? NO, because you're not comfortable doing that..

Youre also faced with a decision.
1. either take a pepcid, or a prilosec and feel it fade away... OR
2. sit there and do nothing except focus on how your chest area feels, and then attach all sorts of highly unlikely clinical terms to it that you can think of...none of which you are even inflicted with..

Make the choice?

Papaw E-Man.....(I'm waiting)...tappin my foot,. tappin the table with a pen,,listening to the clock run...tick, tock, tick, tock...

Tristanayoubi
08-12-2012, 10:30 PM
quick question. how well do tums work?

Enduronman
08-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Try some now!..Then since you have this symptom daily, get some better stuff tomorrow...

Ready! GO!

Enduronman
08-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Have yer parents pick up some (famotidine) tomorrow while they're out...You're going to be fine dude! GERD isnt life threatening, ....unless you never do anything about it and ignore it..Stomach acid is pretty harsh chemicals, that are coming up into tissue that isnt as tough as the stomach acid...dont neglect it or let this continue any longer!

E-Man...:)

Tristanayoubi
08-12-2012, 10:50 PM
I could have a friend pick some up for me tomorrow. ( they're over 18 )
But thanks again enduronman. Once again, you've saved my sanity.

IF you don't mind me asking, what part of america are you in?

Enduronman
08-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Midwest..wishin I was up in Minnesota! (dumb Swedish dude land)...

Later bro!

zzz

E-Man....

Tristanayoubi
08-12-2012, 11:05 PM
oh cool cool.

Well good night E-man!

dazza
08-13-2012, 01:15 AM
LOL!

Poor Tristan... freaking day-in / day-out!

Good job Endorphin man is here to save the day, huh?

Enduronman
08-13-2012, 09:55 AM
bbahhaaahhaa!!! YES!!! ENDORPHIN MAN!! I love it!... and you just read me, see me, pegged me..I thrive on (endorphins).. Main difference between ME and MOST others on here is==== (endorphins) Thrive on THEM....

Thats why I'm here..To teach an (endorphin) management system. (Now, everyone Googles the word "endorphins" to understand wtf it even is?)..

Great comment DazzaMaster! Why?...You just opened the door for others to learn about, which is also another key component of this "Holy f**k I'm freakin out all the time" syndrome that theyre inflicted with..

You're a teacher yerself my brother in the U.K.....

Enduronman...

Tristanayoubi
08-13-2012, 10:49 AM
hey guys -_-

im sure you guys were like this before you accepted your anxiety! :p

LeighJane
08-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Endorphin Management program. Wow. What a great term! Just thinking of mental activity in that way is enlightening. Thank you.

Enduronman
08-13-2012, 11:57 AM
LeighJane...I thought you disappeared!..

Good to "read" you again!...LOL!

Endorphinman..bahahaaahaa!!! :)