PDA

View Full Version : Scars

MizKida31
08-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Look back at all the years I use to be happy, smiling all the time. But then it soon to change. The perfect body to a marked up body with scars from cutting. I'm embarrassed of wearing shorts cause I don't want no one to see them and question them. Everytime I know something's going to happen my heart begins to race faster, my mind wonders, I begin to drug myself with medications and cut myself with a razor. It burns but I think I rather feel that pain then for someone else to hurt me.

miss_mac666
08-01-2012, 03:00 PM
I know your pain all to well. I cut too. i only do it when I am over the edge. it helps my emotional pain for a little while but then it all just comes back. i used to numb the pain with benzos. i dont use any drugs anymore. sometimes i wish i could get my hands on some just to dull my pain. to feel the cloudiness and feeling carefree. the pain is too real. if you ever need to talk i am in the chat quite a bit or you can message me. maybe we can help each other. or at least talk. my name is Claire and i hope to chat soon. keep your head up.

luckydog
08-02-2012, 12:50 AM
I think cutting is very addictive. My arms look horrible. I don't do it anymore. But I see them and am reminded of the years when my anxiety and bipolar were out of control. Its a reminder to take my meds and seek help when I start to feel '' off".