PDA

View Full Version : Daily Heart Attack Symptoms

AnxiousAubs
07-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Hi. I'm a 17 year old female and I've been struggling with bad anxiety for months. A few weeks ago I went to a cardiologist and had an ECG and some other thing where they did a sonogram on my heart and arteries and he said it all came back 100% normal and that my heart is fine and that the chest pains and palps are all anxiety. I still feel daily like I have heart attack symptoms randomly. Is there any chance he missed something and I do have heart problems or am I just nervous?!

ivanas757
07-06-2012, 08:18 PM
The doctor has a job to do. This is how I looked at it. When I just recently got the testing done. The job is to make sure you do not have heart issues. They want to be certain because in their practice if a month passes and you go to a new Dr that finds an issue. That doctor could be sued or fined for not diagnosing the problem. Get me? They did all the tests in order to make sure your heart is fine. And it is. Be happy. Try and turn that great diagnosis into a happy thing instead of insisting they must have missed something.

natigirl513
07-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Im having headt pain right now n im jus goin to bed :(