PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia

Cassiopeia
06-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Does anyone have issues with being paranoid all the time? If so, how did you deal with it? I constantly feel paranoid (ex. feeling like someone, even a stranger is out to get me) and I'm so tired of having to live like this. Any advice?
~Cassi

carlyjs
06-14-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm in the same boat as u. I always feel like ppl r talking about me or looking at me. In stores I feel like the workers think I'm stealing. It's horrible. I haven't found anything to help me thus far. I have learned not to care as much but I still have the constant feeling of paranoia and constant fear of nothing. I know it's all mental and if we could just turn these negative thoughts into positive, we would be unstoppable!!! I'm sorry this issue, disorder exists. I sympathize with u!

hopeNfaith88
06-14-2012, 09:51 PM
You should get evaluated by a psychiatrist there may be a med that could help you immensely (if you are cool with taking meds)

My sisters a bitch shes nasty to everyone in my family but she always wants to cook us meals and for awhile i was really paranoid she was poisoning me and my mom. I also Used to lock my door every night cuz i was paranoid someone in my fam was gunna kill me. It just went away i told myself to stop thinking like that

PanicCured
06-15-2012, 01:37 AM
Yeah therapist would do good here. 1-2 times week for a while.

Cassiopeia
06-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Do any of you know what type of illness I would be diagnosed with?

Cassiopeia
06-15-2012, 05:20 PM
I am seeing a Doctor, Nurse, and Therapist. They don't all agree on what "illnesses" I have.

hopeNfaith88
06-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Do any of you know what type of illness I would be diagnosed with?

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Paranoia_symptoms?OpenDocument heres some as an example. Could be anything really. See a psyhciatrist and get a thorough evaluation. Therapists, drs and nurses cannot do what a psychiatrist can

carlyjs
06-15-2012, 06:29 PM
The thing that a dr said to me once that really stuck with me and helped me was that real crazy ppl don't know they are crazy! So if u think u are, ur most likely def not! :) I think ur just anxious. Hang in there

dazza
06-15-2012, 07:26 PM
Are you over weight?

Fat people often think people are looking at them...

LOL

hopeNfaith88
06-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Are you over weight?

Fat people often think people are looking at them...

LOL

Troll.......

Confined.in.our.minds.
06-16-2012, 12:01 AM
dazza I have read a few of your posts an u never have anything nice to say, your are very selfish.

GadGal
06-16-2012, 12:35 AM
I always get paranoid when someone I know even a work collegue knows my last name or knows where I live because I'm scared that if I do wrong by them they will come and hurt me. I even deleted my Facebook so people wouldn't know anything about me if they were trying to kill me haha, all you have to think is "am I that important that somebody would want me dead?" and I bet you your not, :)