PDA

View Full Version : Constant Sensations

jlong329
06-01-2012, 05:55 AM
Hello All,

Does anyone get symptoms that are always there no matter what? From the time you wake up in the morning till you go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning, within 20 minutes, my sensations start up, and thought the day I will have sort of this unbalanced, dizzy type of feeling and my face tingles sometimes as well, but the dizziness is always there.

Anyone else have this feeling?

kathf
06-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Yup I was dizzy for 5 months straight started taking my meds correct still get dizzy but not as much

edyta
06-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Yes, I get dizzy often at home in the supermarket wen I take my kids to activates ex, makes life a bit harder for shore,"it sucks" some times I find it worse if I am very tens and my muscles in my shoulder and neck is stiff from anxiety and stress

violetstar
06-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Omg I have this all the time! I feel like a complete and total mess. I started getting vertigo attacks and dizzy spells and weird electric shock feelings and just downright awful.......

angie
06-01-2012, 05:21 PM
I have been suffering from dizziness, unbalanced feeling since early January:/ so tired of feeling this way...seems as though when I'm more stressed it gets worse! Want to just curl up in bed and die!

mbenson213
06-02-2012, 12:36 AM
I wonder if we experience the dizziness because of improper breathing... I heard that people who are stressed and anxious tend to take very shallow breaths and stay constantly tense. Maybe try relaxing and taking a few deep breaths a few times a day. You'd be amazed how much the body needs oxygen to function properly.

Another note, around this time of year I tend to get congested. I don't get the usual sneezing/runny nose/itchy eyes symptoms of allergies, just a congested, light-headed feeling in my head, which I believe can make you dizzy. Try taking sudafed (but get the kind you get from behind the counter at the pharmacy) and see if your dizziness lets up a little.