PDA

View Full Version : i dont understand how

blur
01-20-2007, 08:14 AM
someone with sad,gad,agora, ocd is able to get a partner/love interest.

i myself have all of these things mentioned and it seems nearly impossible to find someone to accept me for who i am

V for Victor
01-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Well, everybody here understands you and accepts you for who you are!

There are millions of people out there who are suffering with what you are, and who will be able to relate to you.

If your partner does have some of these problems too, the only concern is to make sure that you support each other and work together, and not fuel or induldge each other's problems.

But don't feel like nobody will ever be able to accept you or understand you. They will. :)

Jeordie
01-21-2007, 05:11 AM
All the people out there are fucked up in their head somehow. So we're all at the same level. In the same mess. We're also beautiful like that.

jitters
01-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Yeah roughly one in six people have anxiety ir depression at anytime.

If the person you meet cant accept your issues chances are they're not right for you. Because I have never met anyone without issues in my life.

Just remember anxiety suffers tand to be perfectionists, this means we seek the perfect partner and since the perfect partner doesnt exist, we just bounce from one relationship to the another.

But hey "What else is love but understanding and rejoicing in the fact that another person lives, acts, and experiences otherwise than we do…?

Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

Duncan

scatmantom
01-21-2007, 04:22 PM
You may suffer from these problems, but they shouldn't control your life. You can still live a happy with them, and this is much easier if u seek help and learn how to keep problems under control.