PDA

View Full Version : im tired of this!

Belkin
04-21-2012, 03:08 AM
Hey guys well my anxiety started about 3 months ago after a incident where i couldnt breathe and felt like i was ganna pass out and everything..And has been full force ever since! it started with numbness around my body every day and really bad shaking and then i got a really bad sinus infection, if its even a sinus infection.. but ive had it for like 3months now and its extremely hard to breathe through my nose and i think its triggering my anxiety.. but i have also had like body heaviness for about a month now and just feel like crap! my face feels swollen, my ears pop, my whole body feels weak i have constant thoughts that im never ganna get better and ganna die. i get muscle spasms, eye blurriness these symptoms come and go! although my numbness has improved im almost dizzy everyday and feel like im ganna fall over.. feels weird when i move my head around and body around,... im just scared i got some serious illness.. i have been good about not going on google as i used to everyday but i still feel like im not getting any better! has anyone else had any symptoms i have? also as i am righting this im getting numbness in my head and face.. which i have had in like 2 weeks! .. :( hellpp.. btw i got a counselor appointment in 3 days soo yea. any advice helps alot

Opt-out
04-21-2012, 11:21 AM
It sounds like you could have a persistent sinus infection and you may be a little run down. If its been going on for 3 months you should see your doctor and get them to have a look. If your physically sick its going to be much more difficult to keep on top of your anxiety. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon ;)

mccallie
04-21-2012, 05:15 PM
if you have sinus trouble that can make you dizzy and feel really crappy. def go see your doctor. you may just need an antibiotic. if it's more serious then at least you can have some answers.