PDA

View Full Version : help

rocknmetaldude
04-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Im going through all the suicidal and depression stuff is there anyfoods or anything that can help cheer me up

FindingLight
04-25-2012, 12:30 AM
Not every moment in life is full of happiness. Live your life to the fullest like every day is a celebration. That's how it should be. Negative thoughts happen just invest in some positive quotes. Make a list of your favorites ones... Every day write one out on your bathroom mirror with a dry erase marker. Even write yourself compliments on there. Read them out loud when u feel down. Also put a rubber band on your wrist and snap it when u start having negative feelings. I've been through suicidal thoughts and these are the tips I was given.

alankay
04-25-2012, 06:02 AM
Besides lots or fruits and veggies you can try St. Johns Wort. Alankay.

rocknmetaldude
04-25-2012, 05:17 PM
What is st johns wort. And thanks finding light ill try the quotes

alankay
04-26-2012, 08:59 AM
It's an herbal remedy that is used or depression and is very common in Europe. Lots or pharmacy's have it as well as health foods stores. Has been used for centuries. Alankay.

blueeydhtty
04-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Fish oil really helps and kava also helps but you cannot take it everyday or you'll have liver failure. Take some deep breaths & distract yourself. We have all been there & it will pass. There are happy things in life you have a disease.