PDA

View Full Version : My Small, Positive Steps to Overcoming Myself!

kc1489
04-17-2012, 10:48 PM
Hi everyone!!

I am happy to be a part of this community! I have been dealing and willingly admitting to my anxiety since November of 2011. It all began in August of 2011 but I really just kind of refused to accept that it was anxiety that had been creating all of these different symptoms, scenarios, and problems within my life. Through the help of a psychologist, medicine, a certain book, a teacher that I highly respect, and most importantly, through the belief in myself, I have been working to overcome the anxiety that I've been experiencing.

I am taking small, baby steps in beginning to minimize the weaknesses/bad habits and strengthen the better habits. I was given a certain book, and since beginning to read it, my anxiety has been very minimal!!! The book entitled, 'Mind Gym'- by Gary Mack and David Casstevens has been a HUGE blessing to my life. It was encouraged me to start a blog and has helped me to take a deeper look into the things that I am able to work on with myself.

I created the blog because I am one of a large population of individuals that suffers from anxiety on a daily basis and I want to help you and form a bond with those who are going through the same. I believe that I am capable of overcoming myself and I want to help you to do the same. I am happy with the content of my blog, even though it has just started, and I really feel that the information and encouragement I provide in it will benefit you all as well!!

I'd love to share it with you, so please feel free to follow my blog at:

*****Blogspot and my user name is kcull4*****

I look forward to communicating and networking with anyone and everyone in helps that we are able to overcome ourselves and those outside problems that are provoking our anxiety!

Thank you and I trust that each of us will get through this together! :)
Keep your head up and keep smiling!!

With Gratitude--
Kristin <3

*******AGAIN, MY BLOG (CANT POST LINKS YET) but its at Blogspot and my user name is kcull4 ******

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!! I PROMISE IT IS WORTH YOUR TIME AND I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOUR COMPANY!

laurandisorder
04-18-2012, 06:43 AM
Thanks Kristen.
It's lovely to read a positive and inspiring post like this x