PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

jw927458
04-11-2012, 07:01 PM
I have been trying to do my best with dealing with this but it never seems to catch me by surprise. Today I had a great day as far as anxiety and pain goes. I started therapy yesterday and started applying her recommendations. I decided tonight to take a hot bath and relax my muscles a little. I went and laid down in bed after the bath and dozed off. About a half hour later I woke up and now I have chest pain again, in the same spot I normally get it, this time a little bit sharper. I decided to start rubbing it, which relieved it somewhat. I'm also noticing that I am starting to break out with acne really bad, which I never have gotten acne before. So I'm assuming that is being caused by anxiety as well. Sorry for ranting, but every time I come on here and get someone's response, it gives me piece of mind.

sarmarie812
04-11-2012, 07:04 PM
I have been trying to do my best with dealing with this but it never seems to catch me by surprise. Today I had a great day as far as anxiety and pain goes. I started therapy yesterday and started applying her recommendations. I decided tonight to take a hot bath and relax my muscles a little. I went and laid down in bed after the bath and dozed off. About a half hour later I woke up and now I have chest pain again, in the same spot I normally get it, this time a little bit sharper. I decided to start rubbing it, which relieved it somewhat. I'm also noticing that I am starting to break out with acne really bad, which I never have gotten acne before. So I'm assuming that is being caused by anxiety as well. Sorry for ranting, but every time I come on here and get someone's response, it gives me piece of mind.

Sorry you feel bad! I hate anxiety it's awful...and it can mess with you in so many ways. I have issues with shortness of breath primarily...I'll wake up out of a deep sleep and feel like crap! Try to relax, easier said than done I know!

jw927458
04-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Sorry you feel bad! I hate anxiety it's awful...and it can mess with you in so many ways. I have issues with shortness of breath primarily...I'll wake up out of a deep sleep and feel like crap! Try to relax, easier said than done I know!

Thanks for responding. I need to get the thought out of my head that it's heart related. Chest pain has to be one of the most uncomfortable feelings. Maybe if it was on the opposite side of the chest it wouldn't be so hard to forget about.

jeremyfresno
04-11-2012, 07:46 PM
I have been experiencing acne recently too and I never really had acne in my teenage years....I think it might be due to just good ole anxiety

jw927458
04-12-2012, 05:04 AM
This everyday symptom crap, s beginning to get tiring. I usually don't have energy at night anymore, or have motivation to do stuff.